The WaveWrecker bodysurfing wetsuit is a patented breakthrough technology backed by 6 years of development and testing. Shred waves without the wasted energy of working to stay afloat. This bodysurfing accessory keeps you warm while giving you buoyancy. Strategically located fins give you revolutionary creativity and control while becoming one with the wave.
Be the Board! Get Yours Today.
Adults’ Sizing Chart
|S||5’4″ – 5’8″||110 – 155||34 – 38||28 – 31|
|M||5’6″ – 5’10”||145 – 170||38 – 40||30 – 32|
|L||5’10” – 6’2″||165 – 205||40 – 42||32 – 34|
|XL||6’1″ – 6’6″||195 – 250||42 – 46||34 – 36|
1) When selecting a size, use Height & Weight as your primary indicator.
2) Determine your approximate fit by selecting from the Chest & Waist circumference that matches closely with your actual body measurement.
* Size chart dimensions are approximate. If between sizes, it is recommended to choose the next size up.
Features and Benefits
- Collar: Smooth-Skinned lined, fully adjustable collar, provides comfortable water-tight seal.
- Dual-Density Design: 3mm “Core” paneling for optimal warmth & flotation combined with; 2mm “Action-Panels” for unparalleled flexibility and range of motion.
- “O-Ring” Wrist Seals: Circular, tapered wrist panel mitigates flush and provides a secure wrist seal.
- Zipper: Heavy duty #10 extended back zip entry for easy step through & exit from the gear.
- Yamamoto #39 Foam: Limestone based, 100% chloroprene foam, for unmatched flexibility and thermal retention.
- “Ultra-Flex” Exterior: 100% brush finished, 4-2ay stretch nylon offers greater resiliency with minimal water absorption.
- “Super-Flex” Interior: A composite blend of nylon & elastane features a high degree of elongation with exceptional wearing comfort.
- GBS Construction: Triple glued & blind stitch construction, ensures a durable, low-profile, water impermeable seam.
- “3D”-Paneling: Ergonomically engineered paneling for unequaled fit and performance.
In the San Diego California area?
You can pick up the product directly at our home office & save the shipping charge by using the coupon code “pickup” without the quotes in the coupon code field of the shopping cart. Add the code, then click the Apply button, then click the Update cart button. You’ll see the $25 shipping charge has been eliminated on the right side. Finish your purchase.
Arrange for product pickup at:
366 South Pierce Street
El Cajon, California, 92020 USA
After a successful purchase on this site, you can call 760-544-3744 or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule your home office visit. For inventory tracking, all purchases must be made on this site first, before scheduling your visit. You’ll have access to all gear sizes in person at pick up.
Please have your transaction id/receipt available when contacting us and bring it with you when picking up your purchase.